Helpful Tips For Preparing Your Photographs
1. Browse through the family photo albums or loose boxes of pictures, and choose those pictures which represent the story you want to tell.
2. Assemble them in the order you wish them to appear on the DVD. Chronological is best.
3. Number the pictures consecutively. Photos should be numbered in the upper right hand corner on the back.
4. Decide on a title for your DVD such as "The Smith Family Memories" or "Happy Birthday Mom!", etc.
5. Choose your background music. We would much rather have you pick out songs that are meaningful to you, but if you are having trouble, we would be more than happy to add appropriate music of our choice. If we don't have the songs you choose, please include the CD's when you send your photos. They will be returned to you along with your photos.
6. When deciding how many songs to use here is a quick guideline: Most photos are on the screen for 7-8 seconds before changing to the next. 25 photos would be right around 3 minutes 20 seconds of finished video. (Average length of one song.)
7. Call us and make arrangements to stop over and drop the photos off if you live in the Southern Wisconsin/Northern Illinois area, or send them via USPS, Fed Ex, or UPS to:
1918 Liberty Lane
Janesville, WI 53545
8. If you are sending your photos or home movie reels through the mail you would need to include a check or money order for the full price of your project. When the DVD is finished we will send it and your photos back to you. Paypal (credit card payments) are also an option.
9. No materials (Photos, reels, CD's, etc.) will be returned until balance is paid in full on your project.
Allow 2-3 weeks for completion of your video, but most times they can be done in 3-4 days and be on their way back to you!
Any questions just send us an email at Michael@videoimagery.net or call us at (608) 757-1938.
Extra copies of your project are as follows:
Up to 15 minutes in length = $7 per DVD
15-30 minutes = $8 per DVD
30-45 minutes = $9 per DVD
45-60 minutes = $10 per DVD
60-90 minutes = $12 per DVD
90-120 minutes = $15 per DVD
Projects over 2 hours become a 2 DVD set and cost more. Final cost depends on actual length.
We do offer discounts if you order 5 or more copies of your project.
You will be hard-pressed to find a more meaningful gift that you can give for special occasions: Anniversaries, Graduation, Christmas, Birthdays, Retirements, Weddings, and any other occasion you want the recipient to feel loved!
What are you waiting for? Get those pictures out today and start putting together your special gift!